2022 Miraclesuit Must Haves Sanibel Underwire One Piece - 6516663Regular price $180.00 Sale price $110.00 Save $70.00
Please Note: This item is Final Sale.
Questions about this product? Call our Fit Experts at 631-475-0136 and ask for the Swim Department!
View the Miraclesuit Size Chart
Sanibel Underwire One Piece
From the 'Must Haves' collection by Miraclesuit
"Sensibly shirred from bust to waist, the Miraclesuit Must Haves Solid Sanibel Swimsuit, #6516663, showcases a slimmer silhouette as supportive, thicker and adjustable shoulder straps lead to a mid-scoop back for the ultimate in coverage. A shapely sweetheart neckline accents your bust and leads to unique torso-wrapping to please every wandering eye. Our exclusive Miratex fabric whittles the waist and hides the hips while keeping you superbly comfortable way past sunset. Slip into your new favorite stunner of the summer in the Solid Sanibel. Made with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ spandex for a long lasting fit."
- Underwire Bra
- Sweetheart Neckline
- Adjustable Straps
- Scoop Back
- Moderate Leg Cut
- Fabric: 69% Nylon, 31% LYCRA® Spandex
- Style Number: 6516663
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.