2022 Beach House Moroccan Bloom Kerry Underwire Tankini - H15893Regular price $75.00
Questions about this product? Call our Fit Experts at 631-475-0136 and ask for the Swim Department!
View the Beach House Size Chart
Kerry Underwire Tankini
From the 'Moroccan Bloom' collection by Beach House
"Flattering and fun, the Beach House Kerry Mesh Layer Underwire Tankini Top is the perfect addition to your swimwear collection. A gathered ruffled tier, mesh overlay and sharkbite hem are trendy accents to a classic tankini silhouette. Whimsical florals adorn the bodice and are figure-flattering and fashionable. This tankini top is designed with a contemporary v-neckline with underwire and adjustable straps for a supportive and comfortable fit. Designed with high-end materials that bend with you for extra comfort and shape retention our fabric includes LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for chlorine resistance, colorfastness and swimwear that looks new longer."
- Underwire Tankini Top
- Adjustable Straps For Comfort
- Removable Soft Cups
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Soft Touch Comfort Fabric
- Breathe Easy Fabric for Lightweight Feel
- Baby Bump Friendly
- Chlorine Resistant
- Fully Lined
- Mesh Overlay Fabric: 93% Polyester/7% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold, Line Dry
- Style number: H15893
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.