2023 Magicsuit Women's Plus Solids Taylor Tankini Top (More colors available) - 6006052wRegular price $134.00
Enjoy 10% OFF all full-priced Magicsuit & Miraclesuit
Use Code: BLUMS10 at checkout!
Questions about this product? Call our Fit Experts at 631-475-0136 and ask for the Swim Department!
View the Magicsuit Women's Plus Size Chart
Taylor Tankini Top
From the 'Solids' collection by Magicsuit Women's Plus
"The Magicsuit Women's Plus Solid Taylor Tankini Top, #6006052W, offers clean lines, the sleekest possible silhouette and support like no other, making this style a warm-weather favorite. Its V-neck and handkerchief hemline elongate your figure, while the racerback detail makes it casual and trendy. Solidly stunning hues keep the focus directly on you and not on any flaw or imperfection. Pair with many of our coordinating bottoms to complete this summer stunner look. Made with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ Spandex for a long lasting fit. *Please note that the Miraclesuit and Magicsuit Midnight shades slightly differ."
- Plus Size Tankini Top
- Underwire Bra
- Fixed Straps
- Racer Back
- Bottom Sold Separately
- Fabric: 82% Nylon, 18% LYCRA® LYCRA® Spandex
- Style number: 6006052w
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.