2022 Miraclesuit Women's Solid Ursula Tankini Top (More colors available)Regular price $140.00
Enjoy 10% OFF all full-priced Magicsuit & Miraclesuit
Use Code: BLUMS10 at checkout!
Ursula Tankini Top
From the 'Solids' collection by Miraclesuit
"Reveal your optimistic spirit for the summer season and beyond in the Miraclesuit Women's Plus Solid Ursula Tankini Top, #6525727W, an ocean-inspired separate featuring the deepest of classic, slimming hues to camouflage and enhance your all-over shape. Inset mesh detailing at the higher set neckline adds an intricate appeal while thicker set fixed straps, hidden underwire and a mid-scoop back offer undeniable support. The flowy front overlay conceals where needed and keeps your silhouette shapely. This is truly a tankini top that can do no wrong - and one we have trouble keeping on our shelves. Get yours now! Pair with one of our coordinating bottoms to complete this stunning summer look. Made with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ Spandex for a long-lasting fit."
- Tankini Top
- Underwire Bra
- High Neckline
- Fixed Straps
- Scoop Back
- Bottom Sold Separately
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% LYCRA® Spandex
- Style number: 6525727W
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.