Dominique Bridal Colette Lace Corset Longline Bra - 8949Regular price $82.00
Don't see your size? Questions about the fit? Please call 631-475-0136 to speak directly with a Fit Expert.
Please Note: This item is Final Sale.
Colette Lace Corset Longline Bra
From the Bridal collection by Dominique
"The Colette bustier is a modern classic for women of all shapes and sizes and is the perfect solution under strapless gowns and other styles, or as an opaque and trendy bustier that is worn-to-be-seen! With a low back, and full hip length, this longline strapless bra transitions flawlessly beneath gowns and covers slip seams. Soft cushioned underwires are set in the Satin & Lace bodice, which is reinforced and inlaid with close set boning, smoothing and slimming the torso, back, sides and hips. Spandex power mesh back panels provide snug, smooth security and are comfort-enhanced with soft brushed elastic. Lightly lined, fiberfill cups have 3-part construction for no-show opacity and exceptional lift and shaping. Colette is expertly constructed of refined, soft-touch fabrics edged with delicate lace details. This lacey longline provides amazing full figure control to lift, shape & smooth, creating the prefect hourglass figure up to 48 band and G cups. Adjustable, removeable garters are included. Secure hook and eye back closure."
- Lace corset longline bra
- Elegant floral lace & satin with delicate lace details
- Low back ideal for wear with strapless gowns
- Close set boning smooths & gathers the midsection, sides and back
- Molded, three section, fiber filled concealer cups
- Soft, lined underwires support comfortably
- Stretch Spandex back panel for shaping & support
- Shapes curves to create the perfect silhouette
- Detachable e-z connect garters included
- Style Number: 8949
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.