Miraclesuit Women's Plus Labyrinth Love Knot Tankini TopRegular price $146.00
Enjoy 10% OFF all full-priced Magicsuit & Miraclesuit
Use Code: BLUMS10 at checkout!
Love Knot Tankini Top
From the 'Labyrinth' collection by Miraclesuit
"Wrapped to pure perfection, Miraclesuit offers a most distinct fit for your unique shape, combining comfortable control fabric that withstands any day in or out of the water. The only swimsuit that makes you look 10 pounds lighter in 10 seconds, Miraclesuit swimwear delivers fit, form, and function to show off your beautiful curves - and your confidence. Instantly create definition while accentuating your entire shape, get proper support where needed, and trim your all-over silhouette. Made with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ Spandex for a long lasting fit."
View the Miraclesuit Women's Plus Size Chart
- Tankini Top
- Underwire Bra
- Sweetheart Neckline
- Adjustable Straps
- Full Straight Back
- Bottom Sold Separately
- 82% Nylon, 18% LYCRA® Spandex
- Style Number: 6532647W
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.