Fashion Forms Strap ConverterRegular price $5.00
Don't see your size? Please call 631-475-0136 and we can special order it for you!
Please Note: This item is Final Sale.
by Fashion Forms
"Wear your bra with any sleeveless top without fear of flashing straps."
- A convertible 3-way bra strap for cut –away shoulders, racer back or t-back, and sleeveless tops.
- No more exposed bra straps
- Attaches to any shoulder strap and provides a comfortable fit.
- 2 per pack
- One size
- Style Number: 2009
How to Use
- Have a friend help place the Strap Converter, or begin by putting on your bra with the back of the closed bra on the front of the body
- Attach the Strap Converter to the back of the bra straps and adjust the slider
- Spin the bra around the body so the cups face forward and slip arms into straps
- The Strap Converter can be worn in the front or back of the body to hide bra straps in any sleeveless ensemble.
Care and Composition
- Reusable if cared for properly by cleaning with a damp cloth and air dry
- 100% Clear Polyethylene strap with plastic attachments
Please Note: Discounted items are final sale.
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.
Free Standard Shipping offer is valid on orders $95 or more placed online at shopblums.com for U.S. Standard Shipping. No promo code required to redeem free shipping, just select Standard Shipping during checkout. Sales tax and gift wrap are not included in total minimum purchase requirement calculation. All orders made within the U.S. under $95 will incur a flat rate shipping charge of $8. International Shipping to countries other than Canada is not currently available. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer is subject to change without notice.