Wacoal Visual Effects Minimizer Underwire Bra (More colors available) - 857210 - BlackRegular price $72.00
Questions about this product? Don't see your size? Call 631-475-0136 and speak to a fit specialist in our Lingerie Department.
From the 'Visual Effects' collection by Wacoal
"This underwire minimizer bra offers all-day support and reduces your bustline up to one inch. The seamless, full coverage cups provide a smooth look under clothes, making this underwire minimizer bra your go-to when you want to look your best. Featuring full-coverage cups that lift, support and minimize the bustline up to one inch, this bra maximizes the way you look and feel. Confidence comes easily when you wear this underwire minimizer bra with of-the-moment styles or casual fashions. Designed to deliver the ultimate wearing experience, this supportive, underwire minimizer bra is the perfect foundation for any look you build on top. "
- Underwire minimizer bra
- Full coverage
- Cups constructed of smooth, engineered lace with sheer mesh lining
- Elastic neckline and underarm for flexibility
- Offers great shape and minimizes bustline up to one inch
- Leotard back
- Stretch straps with back adjustment
- Cups: 62% Nylon/ 38% Spandex
- Style number: 857210
How To Care For Your Swimwear
- Use a towel to sit on: avoid contact with concrete, wood or stones (pool edges). The fibres used in making this swimsuit are soft and comfortable on the skin but can be damaged by contact with such surfaces.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use especially after hot tub, pool or contact with chlorine.
- We advise you to rinse your swimsuit well in clear water after each use.
- Do not wash your swimsuit in the washing machine: we advise you to wash it by hand, without detergent or other abrasive product, such as stain remover. Use a simple soap.
- Never leave your damp swimsuit in its pouch: the prints may discolour if the swimsuit remains rolled up or folded while still wet Lay the swimsuit on a dry towel and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Special ornaments or materials (beads, metals, shells, crystals...): avoid rubbing, twisting or stretching the fabric to which they are attached
- Avoid sun tan lotions with light color swimwear.
How To Care For Your Lingerie
- Hand wash warm with like colors. We suggest bringing your bra in the shower at least once a week. Use a simple gentle soap. (For example: white bar soap or a gentle body cleanser)
- No detergent or fabric softener.
- No washer or dyer.
- Lay out flat on a towel to dry.
- Do not fold molded cups inside each other. Store molded cups open in a drawer or hang in a closet.